COLLEGIATE WOMEN SPORTS AWARDS
HIRING A PART-TIME CONTENT CREATOR
Timeframe: April - July 2019
Compensation: $500 / month
Location: Los Angeles, California
The Collegiate Women Sports Awards is hiring for a Digital Content Creator to lead the video production efforts leading up to and during the 2019 awards show. Working in collaboration with the PR Director and Social Media Specialist, the Digital Content Creator will produce videos + graphics for use on the website, in paid advertising, social media, and daily content.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of the content creation process, including pitching content ideas, staging shots, capturing event footage, directing video shoots, recording sound and editing content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create brand guidelines + creative concepts for the 2019 awards season
- Edit photo / video content to create short-form, highly-compelling social assets for use in day-to-day content, partner content, sponsor content and paid advertising
- Create graphics to use on web and social in conjunction with announcements, milestones, quotes and additional content themes
- Manage and maintain photo and video archives
- Assist in 2019 photo and video shoot on-site during the 2019 awards weekend (June 23 - 24)
QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly creative, visual, and able to generate ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong knowledge in digital design and video
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot, be solution-oriented and take direction
- Must possess a flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team
If interested in the position, please send your resume and links to your best work to Hanna Sprague (email@example.com) ASAP.